What to bring:
We understand that it is overwelming trying to figure out what you will need while staying here. Here are a few items that you might not want to leave home without!
- Go cup and/or water bottle
- An inspirational item for Tea Time (poems, stories, pictures, music, etc).
- Medication – prescription and non-prescription medications are to be in original bottles/packages or blister packs. Please make sure that prescriptions are labeled with correct dosages and that you have a sufficient supply to last the duration of the program.
- Toiletries – we are a “SCENT FREE” Facility. Please ensure all shampoo, lotion, bodywash, etc is scent free.
- Any specialty foods that you require
- Comfy clothes (we do a lot of sitting around; layers are recommended)
- Appropriate outdoor clothing
- Quilt or polar fleece blanket
- Anything that would give you comfort while you are here
- Cell phones and electronics are welcome here but are not used during group or meal time.
- Specialty foods
We do not have a local pharmacy or store, so if you think that you may need something while you are here, please bring it to have on hand. We have a small supply of Advil, Gravol, Pepto-Bismol, Rolaids, etc that can be purchased on site when supplies permit.
If you are attending a module or follow-up programming, please bring back all of the above plus any of your journals and sketchbooks.